- Makes one glass martini
- Equipment; cocktail shaker, strainer
- one measure elder-flower
- four measures gin
- two measures pressed apple juice
- Half cucumber, peeled and chopped, plus slices to decorate
- ice cubes
A word of encouragement from a teacher to a child can change a life. A word of support from a spouse can save a marriage, an expression of support from a leader can inspire a person to reach her potential
- Mix-up the cucumber in the bottom of a mixture shaker with the elderflower cordial.
- Add the gin, apple juice and some ice cubes, shake and double-strain into two chilled martini glasses, decorate with peeled cucumber slices and serve
- For apple martinis, mix four measures clear distilled alcoholic beverage, two measures apply schnapps and tablespoons apple puree in a mixture shaker with plenty of ice cubes. Add a generous dash of lime juice and a pinch of ground cinnamon, shake and strain into two chilled martini glasses decorated with red apple wedges.