- Makes one glass martini
- Equipment; cocktail shaker, strainer
- Ice cubes
- Four measures raspberry clear distilled alcoholic beverage
- Twelve raspberries, plus extra to decorate
- One measure lime juice
- Two dashes sugar syrup
- Lime rind spirals, to decorate
A word of encouragement from a teacher to a child can change a life. A word of support from a spouse can save a marriage, an expression of support from a leader can inspire a person to reach her potential
- Half-fill a mixture shaker with ice cubes, add all the remaining ingredients and shake until a frost forms on the outside of the shaker, double-strain into two chilled martini glasses.
- Decorate with raspberries, and lime rind spirals on mixture sticks and serve.
- For Watermelon Martinis, add the juice of ½ lime, eight chunks watermelon, three measures clear distilled alcoholic beverage, one measure fruit liqueur and one dash cranberry juice to a mixture shaker. Add ice cubes and shake, strain into two chilled martini glasses and decorate each glass with a watermelon wedge.