- Cocktail shaker, muddler, Strainer
- Three tablespoons rum
- Three teaspoons apricott liqueur
- Three teaspoons lime juice
- Four teaspoons sugar syrup
- One egg yolk
- Ice cubes
- Four measures soda water
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die, as well the minds which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be mind.
- Put the rum, apricot liqueur, lime juice, sugar and egg yolk into a food processor or blender.
- Strain into a glass and fill the glass with ice cubes before topping up with soda water, decorate with dried apricot and serve.