- Cooking time: 120 minutes
- Portion: 3 persons
- Hazelnuts 400 g
- Cocoa Powder50 g
- Erythritol 4 tablespoons.
- Avocado Oil 1 tablespoon.
We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate; it oppresses.
– Carl Jung
- calories 86kcal
- proteins 2g
- fats 8g
- carbohydrates 3g
- Heat the oven to 180 C and put the hazelnuts on a baking sheet. Bake them for 10 minutes.
- Remove the nuts and cool completely.
- Peel the hazelnut husks, then put them into a blender and chop to a consistency that is close to a paste.
- It is better used the pulse mode to keep the blender knives from overheating.
- Add the rest of the Ingredients to the blender and grind to a smooth consistency.
- Put the mixture in a jar and refrigerate for at least two hours.