- Smoothie Maker or Blender
- One handful of romaine lettuce
- One handful of watercress
- One tablespoon of honey
- One handful of fresh or frozen blueberries
- One tablespoon of chia seeds
- 250ml of coconut water
- Ice cubes
- Add all of the ingredients to your smoothie maker.
- Add more water if required.
- Blend for around 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Honey is a powerful addition to your daily diet. This isn’t a new finding – the Nutrition benefits of honey go back to early Greek, Roman, Vedic and Islamic texts. The list of healing properties and benefits of honey is a book all in itself, and there are countless reports and studies to show that honey is a powerhouse of nutrients that can help soothe coughs, boost memory, help with allergies and plenty more.
- Watercress is excellent for vitamin deficiencies and makes a tasty addition to any smoothie. When eaten raw, watercress is a rich source of minerals and vitamins. It contains an abundance of vitamin K and vitamin A which are great for your bones and eye well-being. Watercress also has high levels of antioxidants.