- Smoothie Maker or Blender
- One pear
- One apple
- 30g oatmeal
- One tablespoon honey
- 250ml of unsweetened almond milk
- Chop the apple and pear up, removing the core, leaving the skin on.
- Add the other ingredients and top up with water if required.
- Blend for about 30 seconds until smooth.
- Oats are a traditional remedy for helping with digestive problems. They are highly nutritious being a good source of protein and high in calcium, potassium and magnesium. They provide us with sustainable energy and make for a fantastic filling addition to any smoothie.