- Preparations Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 2 persons
- Egg 4 pieces.
- Parmesan cheese, grated 30 g
- Cream Cheese 100 g
- Salt and spices to taste
- Mince 150 g
My personality is that I like to express myself, and that is not something I will look to improve.
– Dele Alli
- Proteins – 37g
- Fats – 41g
- Carbohydrates- 3g
- Cheese for burgers two pieces.
- Cooking “buns”: Separate two yolks and mix them with a mixer with parmesan cheese, cream cheese and a pinch of salt. Put aside. Beat two proteins until resistant peaks. Gently connect mixture with the yolks and whites. If you want your buns to be perfectly round, use a shape. Heat the pan on medium heat, pour ¼ of the dough and fry for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Form of mince two patties and fry in a pan until cooked (about 4 minutes on each side). Then, put a piece of cheese on top, pour a tablespoon of water into the pan and hold for a minute under the lid.
- Put a round shape on a cold frying pan, break an egg into it and turn on medium heat. When the protein from the bottom grab, toss the yolk, cover with a lid and cook until tender.