- Cooking time: 60 minutes
- Portion: 4 persons
- Salmon Fillet (with skin) 500 g
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sake 3 tablespoon.
- White wine two tablespoons.
- Miso (best white) 3 tablespoon.
One must change one’s tactics every ten years if one wishes to maintain one’s superiority.
– Napoleon Bonaparte
Energy value per 100 g
- calories 215kcal
- proteins 28.4g
- fats 9..2g
- carbohydrates 1.1g
- Cut the salmon fillet into pieces (I had two large parts, so I just cut them in half).
- Sprinkle the fish with salt and let it stand for about 30 minutes.
- Soak a paper towel with a tablespoon of sake and carefully remove the salt from the fish with it.
- In a bowl, mix the miso, white wine, and the remaining two spoons of sake.
- Pour 1/3 of the sauce on the bottom of the sealed container, put the fish in it and pour the rest of the sauce on top.
- Close the jar tightly and refrigerate for 1-2 days.
- When salmon is marinated, preheat the oven to 200 С.
- Use your fingers to remove excess sauce from fish – if it is too much, it can burn, but be careful not to remove it entirely as it will give the fish a pleasant shade.
- Bake the salmon on a baking sheet, covered with baking paper for 25 minutes.