- Cooking time: 65 minutes
- Portion: 6 persons
- Chicken fillet 900g
- Carrots 300g
- Onions 300g
- Bulgarian pepper 300g
- Soy sauce 50ml
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
One must change one’s tactics every ten years if one wishes to maintain one’s superiority.
– Napoleon Bonaparte
Energy value per 100 g
- calories 74.68kcal
- proteins 11g
- fats 0.6g
- carbohydrates 4.83g
- Cut the chicken fillet into small pieces. Put the chicken on the heated
- pan and cover with water. Stew on medium heat.
- While the chicken is cooking, chop the onion and sweet pepper into slices and grate the carrots.
- Add all the vegetables to the pan and mix.
- Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring periodically for 45 minutes.
- Add a little water when evaporating.
- When all the vegetables and meat are soft, add soy sauce.
- Stir and cook another 15 minutes.