- Cocktail shaker, muddler, Strainer
- Ice cubes
- One measure dry gin
- One measure apricot distilling wine
- One measure Cointreau
- Half measure Galliano
- Half measure lemon juice
- Maraschino cherries, to decorate
- Put some ice cubes into a mixture shaker, pour the gin apriot distilling wine, Cointreau, Galliano and lemon juice over the ice.
- Shake, then strain into two large chilled martini glasses, decorate each with a cherry.
- For Maiden’s Prayers, pour four measures gin into a mixture shaker with some ice, add four measures Cointreau and two measures orange juice, shake well then strain into two chilled martini glasses.