- Makes one glass martini
- Equipment; cocktail shaker, strainer
- Two measures bourbon
- One teaspoon sugar syrup
- One dash orange bitters
- One dash Angostura bitters
- Orange twist, to decorate
I cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sail always to reach the destination.
- Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Half-fill a glass with ice cubes, add the remaining ingredients to the glass and stir for 1 minute.
- Fill the glass with more ice cubes, decorate with an orange twist and serve.
- For an old-fashioned at dusk, add two measures tequila, two teaspoons Islay whisky, one teaspoon agave syrup and two dashes Angostura bitters to an old-fashioned glass full of ice cubes and stir.
- Decorate with an orange twist and serve.